PTC (Parent Teacher Coalition)- 2020-2021
Did you know? … As a Parent/Guardian of a BLT Student, you are automatically a member of the PTC?
What does the PTC do? … The PTC enhances student experience with fundraising for trips, presentations, performances, guest speakers, technology equipment, resources, evaluation kits, classroom setup, books and more!
We need your help! … Your voice is a vital component of a robust PTC! Share your ideas, partake in discussion and vote on important decisions that affect over 800 students at BLT Jr. and Sr. Parental and guardian involvement means the PTC can continue for many years to come.
Opportunity? … Attend one meeting or all meetings.
The PTC meets monthly on the 3rd Monday at 7pm (except December), rotating between buildings.
Online! … Join the BLT PTC Facebook group for updates, information and reminders.
Volunteer! … Please consider volunteering for one of the available positions!
BLT PTC Secretary
• Attend monthly PTC meetings, takes meeting notes and writes official minutes
• Posts minutes to BLT PTC Facebook Group, sends minutes to principals
• Updates BLT PTC Facebook Group with PTC information
• Time commitment: Approximately 2-3 hours per month
Fundraising Committee Members, Spring Fair Leaders or Dance Committee Members
• Organize events, share ideas, be present during events
Contact - BLTPTCINFO@gmail.com
Next PTC Meeting: Monday February 25, 2018 @ 7pm
BLT Sr. (Cafeteria)